Frequently Asked Questions
When are the Sales?
- The BRBC Community Beer Sale is held every other month.
- The shop will appear empty until the active sale period begins.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to place or pick-up an order.
How do I sign up / order?
- When you become a member, free of charge, you will automatically receive email notification of future sales and open sale periods.
- During an open sale period, you place your order and pay directly on our website.
- All orders must be placed in advance of the pick-up date.
- Open sale periods typically close one week prior to pick-up day.
Can you ship my order?No. All orders must be picked up at our Factory 5 Brewery in Cloverdale, ONLY on the designated pick-up day of the beer sale.
How do I change my order once placed?If you want to add additional cases or kegs to your order, simply submit another order. If you need to cancel your existing order, please message us here and include your order number. There is no way to add cases once the sale period has closed, and no way to add cases on pick-up day.
Where do I pick-up my order?
What if I cannot pick-up my order?
If you place an order and are unavailable on the designated pick-up date, you may designate someone to pick-up your order for you. Please provide a printed copy of your beer sale order confirmation for them to present at time of pick-up. Any unclaimed beer will be subject to return to inventory and payment refunded.
What are keg deposit fees?